If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is a heavenly combination of fresh fruit and cream. Also a very easy easy to make recipe.. It does not require any cooking —Anuradha Gulati
Serves 4 to 5
- 2 cups Fresh cream
- 3 Kiwi
- 10 Strawberry
- 2 Oranges
- 2 Banana
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Dry fruits ( walnuts, almonds )
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Grapes
- 2 Apples
- Whip the cream
- Peel the banana and cut into small pieces.
- Peel and remove the seeds and skin of oranges .Cut into segments
- Chop rest of the fruits finely.
- Mix all the fruits together, add sugar and lemon juice.
- Add these fruits to the whipped cream and mix well
- Lastly add the chopped dry fruits.
- Serve chilled