If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Whip up a delicious mini chicken fajita appetizer using Crazy Cuizine's Korean BBQ Chicken. Yum! —Crazy Cuizine
- 1 box Crazy Cuizine Korean BBQ Chicken
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 24 toothpicks
- Cook Crazy Cuizine Korean BBQ Chicken in the oven per cooking instructions on the box (approximately 15-18 minutes).
- While chicken is baking, cut the tortillas into quarters then cut each quarter into three pieces.
- Remove chicken from oven. Cut into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Add a small amount of chicken to each tortilla, then add a few pepper chunks and onion slices. Drizzle with Korean BBQ sauce, which is included in the box.
- Roll the tortilla around the filling and secure with a toothpick.
- Place all triangles on a baking sheet and chill for 8 hours until ready to serve.