If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Use vintage teacups to add a touch of posh to your favorite pudding. —Jessica Volz
- 1 cup pudding (I prefer coconut rice pudding infused with rosewater and dusted with matcha powder)
- 1 cup as in teacup
- fresh fruit and a truffle to garnish
- Delicately spoon pudding into a teacup.
- Top with fresh fruit with a halved truffle on top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hands-Off Recipe
More Great Recipes: