If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We all love strawberries, but the good, the bad, and the ugly are not created equally. Some are as bland as Styrofoam; others cannot contain their bruising.
Here is my well-seasoned advice on how to revive your berries in a berry effortless way! —Jessica Volz
pound Organic Strawberries, Washed and Sliced
cup Elderflower Cordial (Available at World Market and other specialty stores.)
Sparkling water or sparkling wine
- Place sliced strawberries in a small bowl.
- Douse with Elderflower Cordial.
- Add enough sparkling water or sparkling wine so that the berries are completely covered. Chill for at least two hours.
- Spoon on your favorite dessert or atop scones, biscuits, blintzes or cheesecake. Your guests will be impressed!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hands-Off Recipe