If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When we think of ice cream cones, we typically think of filling them with scoops of frozen deliciousness. However, few have witnessed in these crunchy shells the potential to serve as showstoppers in the savory domain.
Simply stuff sugar cones (or waffle cones) with a parfait layering ricotta cheese, grated veggies and modest dollops of your favorite tapenade. The flavor and texture combinations are boundless! —Jessica Volz
- 4-6 Sugar Cones or Waffle Cones
- 1 Carton of Ricotta
- 2 cups Grated Carrots/Beets/Cucumber/Zucchini
- 1 cup Tapenade or Pesto
- Edible Flowers (optional)
- Gingerly layer the various fillings until you reach the top. Garnish with edible flowers if you wish!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique