If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For those who prefer the guiltless and the gourmet, a frosting that tastes as good as it looks can be nightmarish. This simple formula is certain to take the cake; the challenge will naturally be not to eat it straight! —Jessica Volz
Makes approximately 5 oz.
- 1 4.6-oz tub of soft goat cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons jam, marmalade, honey, "butter" or curd
- Blend together jam, marmalade, honey, "butter" or curd in a small bowl.
- Slather generously atop a well-paired cake or scone.
- Variation: For an ombré effect, layer frostings with different amounts of preserves, etc.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique