ounces Dry spaghetti
tablespoons Unsalted butter
tablespoons Granulated sugar
- With your hands, break pasta into half.
- Work in two batches. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat in a medium-large skillet or fry pan. When the butter melts, put half of the pastas into the skillet/fry pan. Cook pasta over medium heat stirring constantly until brown
- Add 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar to the skillet/fry pan. Reduce heat to medium-low heat. Cook pasta tossing frequently to coat the pasta with sugar and butter until sugar is dissolved, all ingredients are well blended and pasta turn golden brown.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle with salt over the pasta. Toss to coat.
- Take the pasta out of the skillet/fry pan and drain on paper towels. Repeat this with the rest of ingredients.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique