If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pasta can be such an irresistible snack. Dry Spaghetti smothered with salt caramel. Easy and quick to cook, and fun to eat. —Hidemi
- 4 ounces Dry spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- With your hands, break pasta into half.
- Work in two batches. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat in a medium-large skillet or fry pan. When the butter melts, put half of the pastas into the skillet/fry pan. Cook pasta over medium heat stirring constantly until brown
- Add 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar to the skillet/fry pan. Reduce heat to medium-low heat. Cook pasta tossing frequently to coat the pasta with sugar and butter until sugar is dissolved, all ingredients are well blended and pasta turn golden brown.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle with salt over the pasta. Toss to coat.
- Take the pasta out of the skillet/fry pan and drain on paper towels. Repeat this with the rest of ingredients.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique
More Great Recipes: