If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There is something to be said about a perfectly marbled marriage of raspberry coulis and coconut cream. The magic is the stuff of hands-off chemistry! —Jessica Volz
- 1/4 cup raspberry coulis
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream (or coconut milk)
- 1 large pipette
- 1 toothpick
- Ladle out raspberry coulis so that it surrounds your dessert of choice.
- Using a pipette, decorate coulis with droplets of coconut cream.
- Use the toothpick to create lines that are parallel and then perpendicular so as to produce a marbled effect. Repeat until the desired pattern appears before your very eyes. Voila!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hands-Off Recipe
More Great Recipes: