Author Notes: There is something to be said about a perfectly marbled marriage of raspberry coulis and coconut cream. The magic is the stuff of hands-off chemistry! —Jessica Volz
cup raspberry coulis
tablespoons coconut cream (or coconut milk)
In This Recipe
- Ladle out raspberry coulis so that it surrounds your dessert of choice.
- Using a pipette, decorate coulis with droplets of coconut cream.
- Use the toothpick to create lines that are parallel and then perpendicular so as to produce a marbled effect. Repeat until the desired pattern appears before your very eyes. Voila!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hands-Off Recipe