If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Featuring RawSpiceBar's Freshly Ground Garam Masala —RawSpiceBar
- 1 tablespoon RawSpiceBar's Freshly Ground Garam Masala
- 1 quart small onion
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 piece garlic cloves, minced
- 1 piece lemon, juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more to grill
- 1 bunch cilantro, diced
- Yogurt, minced garlic & one small diced cucumber, to top, optional
- Salt, to taste
- Place onion in food processor and pulse a few times until coarsely chopped. Add chickpeas, walnuts, panko breadcrumbs, flaxseed, garlic, oil, lemon juice, cilantro, garam masala and salt, to taste. Pulse until the ingredients are finely chopped. Shape into 4-6 patties. If crumbly, add a bit more oil or juice.
- In large skillet over medium heat, add oil. Once hot, add burgers and cook until browned, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place burgers on toasted buns and top with yogurt cucumber dressing, tomato, onions, cilantro or anything else you'd like. Serve & enjoy!