If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: RawSpiceBar's Memphis Rib Rub —RawSpiceBar
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 piece red bell pepper, diced
- 1 piece yellow onion, diced
- 2 pieces garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons RawSpiceBar's Memphis Rib Rub
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1 pinch Salt, to taste
- 4 pieces eggs, optional
- In a skilled over medium-high heat, add 2 tablespoons oil until hot but not smoking. Add the sweet potatoes, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper, onions, RawSpiceBar's Memphis Rib Rub and garlic. Season with salt to taste. Cook over medium-high heat until the onions are soft, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in splash water; cook until the potatoes are just tender, 5-10 minutes. Top with eggs and let cook, 3-4 minutes, covering halfway through. Season to taste. Serve & enjoy!