If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: RawSpiceBar's Memphis Rib Rub —RawSpiceBar
- 1 packet RawSpiceBar's Memphis Rib Rub
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1 piece large head broccoli
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon smooth dijon mustard
- 1 pinch Salt, to taste
- 1 piece clove garlic, minced
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a large roasting pan with vegetable oil. Combine Memphis Rib Rub and salt to taste in small dish.
- Cut broccoli heads lengthwise through stem into florets, if desired. Place cut side down in roasting pan and drizzle tops very lightly with oil and sprinkle liberally with rub. Roast for 20 minutes, until deeply brown underneath.
- While roasting, combine cider vinegar, dijon mustard and garlic clove. Flip, coat cut side with more rub and roast for another 10 to 15 minutes, until charred at edges. Remove from oven and serve with cider vinegar and sea salt. Enjoy!