If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Enjoy this refreshing, superfood-packed chia pudding from Bare Snacks, perfect for summertime brunches, lunches and munches!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Difficulty Level: 1/10 —Bare Snacks
- 3 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened milk of your choosing (we use almond)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 cup bare Chia + Pineapple Chia Coconut Bites
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 teaspoon raw honey (or maple syrup to keep it vegan)
- Stir together first four ingredients
- Cover and refrigerate one hour or overnight
- Layer chia pudding, bare Chia + Pineapple Chia Coconut Bites (yum!), fresh pineapple and drizzle with honey