If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This quick and easy hummus recipe is as authentic as can be and only takes 15 minutes. Silky & smooth, it makes the perfect healthy snack. —Iman Hodroj
- 2 cups Chick Peas
- 2 tablespoons Tahini Paste
- .25 cups Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Warm Water
- .50 teaspoons Salt
- Olive oil for Serving
- Drain and rinse the can of chickpeas. Proceed to peel them one by one. The skin should easily come off (Peeling is optional, but recommended.)
- Place the chickpeas into a food processor along with the tahini, garlic cloves, salt and lemon juice. Puree for about 2 minutes.
- Add the water 1 tablespoon at a time to get the perfect consistency.
- Serve with olive oil.