If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Stock your own kitchen with some pumpkin cheer! Pumpkin, particularly the flesh of the pumpkin, is packed with fiber (great for digestion and feeling fuller longer), vitamin A (great for your eyes), and iron (great for healthy blood). And when you blend it with the perfect combination of ingredients, this nutritious food turns into a deliciously-healthy treat. Autumn has never tasted and felt so good! —Simple Green Smoothies
- 2 cups spinach, fresh
- 2 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup pumpkin, unsweetened (canned or fresh)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup mango
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Blend spinach and almond milk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth. Enjoy!