If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We love the taste of this tropical smoothie so much, it's hard to believe it’s packed full of nutrients our bodies love! This tropical fruit combo packs a big Vitamin C punch and the coconut water base will keeps us hydrated all day long. Oh, and coconut water is great for replenishing lost electrolytes and recovering from a hangover 😉 —Simple Green Smoothies
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup coconut water, unsweetened
- 1 orange
- 2 cups mango, frozen
- 1 cup pineapple, frozen
- Juice of 1/2 lime, slices for garnish
- Coarse salt for rim of glasses, optional
- Blend spinach, orange, and coconut water until smooth.
- Add mango, pineapple, and lime juice. Blend again.
- Save squeezed lime and rub it around the rim of the margarita glasses. Dip the rim into the coarse salt.
- Pour the smoothie into the prepared glasses and garnish with a slice of lime.