If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ranch without dairy – can it be? Yes! Start with basic cashew sour cream, then add a little of this and a little of that to turn this into the perfect ranch dipping sauce for Cauliflower Buffalo Wings and veggies, or as a decadent (guilt-free) salad dressing. —Simple Green Smoothies
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus 2 teaspoons, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch paprika
- Place cashews in a medium bowl. Squeeze 2 tablespoons lemon juice over the top. Add enough water to cover by a few inches. Let soak 1-4 hours. Drain and rinse well.
- Place the soaked cashews, the remaining 2 teaspoons lemon juice, 1/4 cup fresh water, a good pinch of sea salt, pepper, dill, garlic, and paprika in a food processor. Process until smooth and creamy. Stop and scrape down sides as needed. Taste and add more salt or lemon juice, if needed. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
More Great Recipes: