If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A warm comforting smoothie that is full of healthy fruit and spinach, plus just the right amount of spices. —Simple Green Smoothies
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup brewed tea (herbal, green, white or black)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 ripe pear, cored and peeled, if desired
- 1 ripe apple, cored and peeled, if desired
- 2-3 medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 inch piece fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Blend spinach, tea, and coconut milk until smooth.
- Next add the remaining ingredients. If using a high speed blender, start blending again on low speed working up to high speed. Allow to blend for 3-5 minutes, or until very hot. If using a regular blender, blend until smooth and heat gently on the stove or transfer to mugs and heat in microwave.