If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is Amanda's favorite smoothie recipe that she makes quite often. She says, "I prefer seeded [watermelon], but I know that's more work. Watermelon has the highest cancer fighting properties gram for gram of any fruit out there, not to mention it is hydrating and tastes amazing. FAVORITE. FRUIT. EVER." —Simple Green Smoothies
- 5 cups watermelon, seeded and cubed
- 2 tablespoons acai powder
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups ice
- Blend the watermelon and other ingredients, except the ice, until smooth.
- Add the ice and blend again.