If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yummy and ultra-cheesy chicken nachos made with Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken. Delish! —Crazy Cuizine
box Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken (frozen)
tablespoon sour cream
tablespoon chili powder
cup pinto beans
cups four cheese blend
cilantro (to taste)
- Baked Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken per instructions on the box. (At 400 degrees F for 15-18 minutes.)
- While chicken is baking, mix Mandarin Orange sauce (included in box), sour cream and chili powder in small bowl. Set aside.
- Chop green onion and cilnatro on cutting board and set aside.
- Remove Mandarin Orange Chicken from the oven once finished baking and slice into small pieces on a cutting board.
- Add Mandarin Orange Chicken and sauce mixture to large bowl and stir until chicken is covered in sauce.
- On large baking tray, layer the tortilla chips, pinto beans, Mandarin Orange Chicken and cheese blend.
- Broil for 2-5 minutes.
- Serve warm, and enjoy!