If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A remedy for when the post-graduation depression really sets in. Hopefully this holds us over until we hear back from those dozens of jobs we applied to! (Just kidding, they're not going to call us back.) —Heather Grimm
1 (or two, let's be real)
shots Literally any alcohol (see step 2 for further detail)
Seltzer or club soda, to finish
- Juice one half of whatever citrus fruit is languishing in the bottom drawer of your parents' fridge into a tall glass, along with a few ice cubes.
- Add a shot (or two, let's be real) of whatever of the spirit in your parents' (rarely touched) liquor cabinet they would be least likely to notice a missing shot or two from.
- Just kidding, the liquor that best fits that description is an ancient bottle of...I think tequila? (Dunno, the label is missing). Regardless, it smells like gasoline. Try the Barbados rum instead.
- Top off the glass with the sparkling water that is always in the fridge because its a middle class household.
- Enjoy alone in your childhood bedroom while looking for jobs on the internet and/or watching crappy reality tv.