If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Melt in your mouth chocolate fudge studded with toasted hazelnuts and sweetened with raw honey, —Teresa Ulyate
Makes 16 squares
milliliters raw hazelnuts
grams coconut oil
cups raw honey
cups cocoa powder
small pinch of salt
teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with plastic wrap. Toast the hazelnuts in a dry frying pan until lightly golden. Leave the nuts to cool for a few minutes then chop and set aside.
- Place the butter and coconut oil in a small saucepan. Stir over a low heat until both have melted. Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the honey, cocoa, salt and vanilla. Whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Set 3 tablespoons of chopped hazelnuts aside. Mix the remaining hazelnuts into the chocolate mixture. Tip the mixture into the prepared tin and pop in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tin from the freezer and sprinkle the reserved hazelnuts over the top. Put the tin back in the freezer for a further 20 minutes, or until the fudge has set.
- Cut the fudge into squares. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.