If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: https://rawspicebar.com/blogs/recipes/tea-leaf-salad —RawSpiceBar
- RawSpiceBar’s Tea Leaf Rub
- 1/2 cup loose green tea leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 shallot
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- Cilantro leaves and RawSpiceBar’s Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, to garnish
- To make fried garlic, slice garlic cloves lengthwise. Saute slowly in peanut oil to cover until garlic is lightly browned on both sides. Remove from oil, and place on paper towels to dry.
- To make tea leaf dressing, add tea leaves to medium bowl. Pour boiling water over the leaves and allow to steep for 10 minutes. Strain and rinse with cool water, covering with cold water. Let sit for 1 hour. Remove water from leaves and place in food processor or blender. Add RawSpiceBar’s Tea Rub, garlic, ginger, shallot, sesame oil, vegetable oil, lemon juice, vinegar, fish sauce, and salt. Refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl, and mix well. Serve with garnishes, as desired.