If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This alternative pasta dish is perfect for summer entertaining! Made with Explore Cuisine, these pastas are vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO and jam packed with nutrients. —Fancy Foodie
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Edamame Spaghetti
- 1 cup kale - tightly packed
- 1 cup cilantro - tightly packed
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds - toasted
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small serrano chile - seeded
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut - toasted
- 2 carrots sliced into ribbons
- 1 knob ginger - peeled and sliced into shards
- Blend first seven ingredients (kale through salt) in a food processor. Add cheese. Stream in olive oil while machine is running. Turn off and set aside.
- Saute ginger in a bit of olive oil, until crispy. Set aside.
- To a large pot, add 8 cups water and bring to a boil. When boiling, add Edamame Spaghetti. Cook for 4-6 minutes, until al dente or firm to the bite. Drain and rinse
- Toss together spaghetti with carrots and pesto. Portion into 4 shallow, wide bowls. Sprinkle with ginger and toasted coconut.