Author Notes: A delicious and citrus-y salad made with Crazy Cuizine's Mandarin Orange Chicken! Perfect for when you need a quick and filling dinner! —Crazy Cuizine
Serves: 4 people
box Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken
cups baby spinach
cups chopped apples
cup goat cheese
teaspoons dijon mustard
teaspoons chopped garlic
crush walnuts (to taste)
In This Recipe
- Bake Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken for 18 minutes at 400 degrees (per instructions on the box).
- While baking, thaw Mandarin Orange sauce (included in box) in large bowl of hot water.
- In separate bowl, mix apple slices, spinach, walnuts and goat cheese. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Mandarin Orange sauce, dijon mustard and garlic.
- Once chicken is cooked and cooled, toss with baby spinach and apple mix, and drizzle with sauce. Enjoy!