If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious and citrus-y salad made with Crazy Cuizine's Mandarin Orange Chicken! Perfect for when you need a quick and filling dinner! —Crazy Cuizine
Serves: 4 people
box Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken
cups baby spinach
cups chopped apples
cup goat cheese
teaspoons dijon mustard
teaspoons chopped garlic
crush walnuts (to taste)
- Bake Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken for 18 minutes at 400 degrees (per instructions on the box).
- While baking, thaw Mandarin Orange sauce (included in box) in large bowl of hot water.
- In separate bowl, mix apple slices, spinach, walnuts and goat cheese. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Mandarin Orange sauce, dijon mustard and garlic.
- Once chicken is cooked and cooled, toss with baby spinach and apple mix, and drizzle with sauce. Enjoy!