If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: https://rawspicebar.com/blogs/recipes/sauce-and-enchiladas —RawSpiceBar
- 2 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- sliced scallion
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook 5-8 minutes until onion is beginning to soften. Transfer HALF the onion to another saucepan and set that one aside.
- Using an immersion blender, process the sauce until smooth.
- To finish:
- Top with remaining sauce and cheese. Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes. Uncover and continue baking another 15-20 minutes or until bubbling. Garnish with chopped cilantro, jalapeno slices and scallion. Serve immediately.