If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cups all-purpose flour
teaspoons baking powder
teaspoon baking soda
cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease and flour an 8 1/2- X 4 1/2- X 3-inch loaf pan.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and RawSpiceBar’s Hatch Chile Powder in a large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir to combine until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool bread in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove bread from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.