If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: https://rawspicebar.com/blogs/recipes/chocolate-chip-cookies —RawSpiceBar
- 1 tablespoon finely ground RawSpiceBar's Kampot Peppercorns
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chip
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F, and line a couple of baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened butter with the sugars and mix until it's smooth. Then add the egg and mix until it's evenly incorporated.
- Add the baking soda to the flour, and gradually mix this into the batter. Mix only until you no longer see any dry areas of flour.
- Place the baking sheets in the preheated 375 degree F oven until the cookies are golden brown along the edges, about 12 minutes.