If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: https://rawspicebar.com/blogs/recipes/fleur-de-sel-tomato-salad —RawSpiceBar
- RawSpiceBar's Fleur de Sel
- 6 to 8 ripe tomatoes
- 4 green onions
- 3 to 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Handful fresh parsley leaves, lightly chopped
- Cut the tomatoes into 4 wedges, then cut the wedges in half and add to a bowl. Lop off the tops of the green onions, then slice the white and mostly light green parts really thin. Add to the tomatoes.
- Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, a dash RawSpiceBar's Fleur de Sel, and pepper to a jar. Screw on the lid and shake to combine. Pour the dressing over the tomatoes and toss.
- Add the herbs and gently toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.