If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Made best with a KRUPS coffee machine. —Fancy Foodie
- 1/2 cup espresso
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 5 teaspoons coconut liqueur
- 4 teaspoons rum made from sugar cane
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 hollowed out coconut (to serve the drink)
- Pour the espresso into a bowl, add the light brown sugar and mix well to dissolve it. Allow to cool.
- Pour into a shaker and add the coconut milk, coconut liqueur, rum and crushed ice cubes.
- Shake well for around 20 seconds.
- Serve in the hollowed out coconut with two straws