If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This unique cocktail is perfect for celebrating National Watermelon Day, but great to sip on all summer long! —Fancy Foodie
- 1 Watermelon
- 1.5 ounces tequila
- 1 lime (halved, one half cut in two wedges)
- 0.5 ounces Conintreau
- 1 ounce Sparkling Ice Strawberry Watermelon
- Watermelon Shot Glasses: Scoop our watermelon balls with ice cream scooper. Cut slice on bottom to make flat. Use melon baller to scoop out insides.
- Add one scoop of watermelon to shaker using melon baller.
- Add lime wedges and Conintreau. Muddle together.
- Add tequila, juice from one-half lime, and ice.
- Shake and strain into measuring cup.
- Add Sparking Ice Strawberry Watermelon. Pour into Watermelon Shot glass.