Author Notes: How to make corn tortillas 3 ingredients and gluten free? You can find it in this recipe here. These are delicious. —The Tortilla Channel
cups Masa Harina
cups hot water
- Put the 2 cups of Masa Harina in a bowl.
- Add the salt to the bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Add 1 cup of hot water and stir again with a wooden spoon before adding the additional half cup of hot water.
- Knead the dough into a consistent ball.
- Cover with a towel.
- Rest the dough for 1 hour.
- Create balls the size of a golf bal.
- Heat a large pan.
- Cover the tortilla press with plastic and press the tortilla.
- Cook the tortilla on medium to high heat for about 1 minute until the tortillas get some color. Turn and heat the other side of the tortilla for also 1 minute.
- Store in a tortilla warmer or keep in a cloth.