If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: How to make corn tortillas 3 ingredients and gluten free? You can find it in this recipe here. These are delicious. —The Tortilla Channel
- 2 cups Masa Harina
- 1.5 cups hot water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Put the 2 cups of Masa Harina in a bowl.
- Add the salt to the bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Add 1 cup of hot water and stir again with a wooden spoon before adding the additional half cup of hot water.
- Knead the dough into a consistent ball.
- Cover with a towel.
- Rest the dough for 1 hour.
- Create balls the size of a golf bal.
- Heat a large pan.
- Cover the tortilla press with plastic and press the tortilla.
- Cook the tortilla on medium to high heat for about 1 minute until the tortillas get some color. Turn and heat the other side of the tortilla for also 1 minute.
- Store in a tortilla warmer or keep in a cloth.