If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pulled chicken tortilla bean stew filling is a tasty dish that is very easy to make with less than 10 ingredients. Join me in making this recipe. —The Tortilla Channel
- 200 grams chicken breast
- 0.33 pieces chicken stock cube
- 1 piece onion
- 2 pieces cloves of garlic
- 1 piece pepper
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 piece small tin of tomato puree
- 250 grams tin of kidney beans
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce or hot peppers
- 2 pieces home made corn tortillas
- Bring water to the boil and crumble the chicken stock cube in the water.
- Add the chicken breast to the boiling water and cook for 25 minutes and a shimmering heat.
- Take the chicken out of the boiling water and shred it using two forks.
- Finely dice the onion, pepper and garlic.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a Dutch oven on medium to high heat and fry the onion, pepper and garlic.
- Add the tomato puree and a cup of chicken stock.
- If you like spicy you can add the hot peppers or Sriracha now.
- Then add the shredded chicken and stir thoroughly before adding the kidney beans.
- Let the stew shimmer for at least another 20-25 minutes before serving.