If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: https://rawspicebar.com/blogs/recipes/black-cardamom-pods-lamb-steak-with-dates-and-butter —RawSpiceBar
- seeds from 10 RawSpicebar's Black Cardamom Pods, Organic
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- pinch ground ginger sea salt flakes, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 lamb leg steak
- Toast the RawSpicebar's Black Cardamom Pods, Organic in a dry frying pan over a medium heat for 2 minutes. Remove, allow to cool then break the pods open and remove the seeds. Grind them as well as you can with a mortar and pestle.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except the olive oil and steaks) and pound to incorporate well. Taste - you might want more ginger or chilli, but these spices shouldn’t overwhelm the cardamom.