If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: How does spicy oven baked corn tortilla chips sound? These oven baked tortilla chips are easy to make. Flavour them anyway you like. —The Tortilla Channel
- 4 pieces good quality (home made) corn tortillas
- 1 splash cooking spray or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon chili
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- Pre heat the oven at 435 ℉ (225 ℃).
- Take 4 corn tortillas, stack them and cut them in half.
- Take the halved tortillas and cut them in 4 part wedges.
- Put a baking sheet on a baking tray.
- Put the tortilla chips and put them on a baking tray
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Put baking tray in the oven for 15 minutes (extend if the chips are not nicely browned). Flip the wedges half way through the cooking time.
- Take the tortilla chips out of the oven and sprinkle with spices immediately (front and back).