If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy to make recipe for delicious healthy guacamole. It takes only 5 ingredients provides lots of options to variate. —The Tortilla Channel
piece ripe avocado (Hass or Gwen avacado)
tablespoons lemon juice
pieces cloves of garlic (1 clove per half avocado)
pinch black pepper to taste
- Crush the garlic in a stone pounder or cut very finely and crush with a spoon in a bowl to make the garlic soft.
- Squeeze the lemon in a small bowl.
- Half the avocado and put in a bowl. Crush the avocado until smooth.
- Add the garlic and stir.
- Start with about half tbsp of lemon and stir. Taste to see if it requires more lemon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.