Author Notes: These high protein French toast tortillas are great for breakfast as start for an energetic day or after a workout at the gym. —The Tortilla Channel
pieces small flour tortillas
piece medium size egg
milliliters egg white
milliliters skimmed milk
pieces scoop of protein powder
piece mashed banana
- Start with whipping up the eggs, egg whites and the milk together.
- Add banana flavoured whey powder to the batter.
- Set the batter aside.
- Put the banana in a bowl. Mash so it turns into banana saus. Then set aside.
- Immerse a tortilla into the egg mixture and coat both sides well. Let the tortilla soak up the batter.
- Cook in a medium to hot pan.
- Take the tortilla out of the pan and let it cool slightly before spreading Nutella on the tortilla.
- Add the banana puree and fold the tortilla.
- Sprinkle some chocolate whey powder (or icing sugar) on top, some blue berries and serve immediately.