These high protein French toast tortillas are great for breakfast as start for an energetic day or after a workout at the gym.
These high protein French toast tortillas are great for breakfast as start for an energetic day or after a workout at the gym.—The Tortilla Channel
pieces small flour tortillas
piece medium size egg
milliliters egg white
milliliters skimmed milk
pieces scoop of protein powder
piece mashed banana
In This Recipe
- Start with whipping up the eggs, egg whites and the milk together.
- Add banana flavoured whey powder to the batter.
- Set the batter aside.
- Put the banana in a bowl. Mash so it turns into banana saus. Then set aside.
- Immerse a tortilla into the egg mixture and coat both sides well. Let the tortilla soak up the batter.
- Cook in a medium to hot pan.
- Take the tortilla out of the pan and let it cool slightly before spreading Nutella on the tortilla.
- Add the banana puree and fold the tortilla.
- Sprinkle some chocolate whey powder (or icing sugar) on top, some blue berries and serve immediately.