If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Today we will master how to make crispy crunchy corn tacos using this recipe. Low fat, oven baked so no frying of any kind. —The Tortilla Channel
- Pre heat the oven at 400 ℉/ 200 ℃
- Take a lightly warm corn tortilla
- Spray the cooking spray on the corn tortilla
- Turn and spray the other side of the corn tortilla
- Fold the corn tortilla and use the grill rack to hold the taco.
- Put in the oven for 15 minutes until nice crispy and brown