If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We are making veggie frenzy stir-fry gluten free tacos. A healthy dish full vegetables and flavours. This dish will make you smile from ear to ear. —The Tortilla Channel
- 4 corn tacos shells
- 3 color bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 white onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 piece ginger
- 250 grams green beans
- 4 large mushrooms
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy saus
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha saus
- Heat a pan of water and boil the green beans 8 to 10 minutes then drain.
- Slice the bell peppers and red onion Julienne.
- Slice the white onion fine as well as the garlic and ginger.
- Slice the mushrooms.
- Half the cherry tomatoes.
- Heat the oven and warm the corn taco shells.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium to hot pan.
- First soften the bell peppers, then add the onion (red and white).
- Stir fry and add the garlic and ginger. Stir some more before you add the green beens, tomatoes and lastly the mushrooms.
- Keep stiring until all the vegetables are nice and soft before adding the soy saus and Sriracha.
- Fill the corn taco shells and serve.