If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Smooth Spicy roasted tomato salsa. It's smooth, spicy and made of roasted tomatoes. Great to add a kick to your tortilla chips, tacos or quesadillas. —The Tortilla Channel
gloves of garlic
tablespoons lime juice
- Put oven on broil
- Half the (cherry) tomatoes, put them cut side up on a baking tray. Sprinkle with salt
- Cut the onion in thick slices
- Half the chili pepper
- Put the onion, chili pepper, garlic gloves and spring onion on the tray as well
- Roast the vegetables for 20 minutes in the oven turn the garlic and chili pepper after 10 minutes
- Let the ingredients cool down slightly
- Remove stem and the seeds from the chili pepper
- Put all the vegetables in the blender
- Add ½ tablespoon of lemon juice
- Add ½ teaspoon of (coconut) sugar
- Blend thoroughly and you are done
- Cut some chives and sprinkle on top of the salsa
- If the salsa is to thick you can add some water