If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe shows how you can make tempting Spanish tortilla tapas pinchos. —The Tortilla Channel
strips of bacon
strips of turkey lunch meat
- Heat oven to bake the bread
- Heat pan medium heat
- Bake the strips of bacon
- Bake the strips of turkey lunch meat (optional)
- Bake the bell pepper by softening the bell pepper on medium to high heat
- Take skewer and but a strip of bake on a skewer, put a strike of turkey on a separate skewer. Repeat for the cherry tomatoes, bell pepper and cold Serrano ham
- Slice the bread in to small strips as well.
- Pinch a skewer in a piece of bread.
- Ready to serve.