Author Notes: This recipe shows how you can make tempting Spanish tortilla tapas pinchos. —The Tortilla Channel
strips of bacon
strips of turkey lunch meat
In This Recipe
- Heat oven to bake the bread
- Heat pan medium heat
- Bake the strips of bacon
- Bake the strips of turkey lunch meat (optional)
- Bake the bell pepper by softening the bell pepper on medium to high heat
- Take skewer and but a strip of bake on a skewer, put a strike of turkey on a separate skewer. Repeat for the cherry tomatoes, bell pepper and cold Serrano ham
- Slice the bread in to small strips as well.
- Pinch a skewer in a piece of bread.
- Ready to serve.