If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Explore Cuisine makes it easy to enjoy this dinner with their Edamame Spaghetti made from JUST one ingredient- organic edamame! With 24 grams of protein and a third of your daily recommended iron intake in each serving, this pasta makes healthy eating easy and delicious. Even better? The pasta is gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan and kosher, so everyone at the dinner table can enjoy protein-packed pasta recipes all summer long. —Fancy Foodie
- 1 box Organic Edamame Spaghetti by Explore Cuisine
- 1 cup yellow squash, diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup zucchini squash, diced into ½ inch pieces
- 1 cup red onion, diced into ½ inch pieces
- 1 cup red bell pepper, deseeded, diced into ½ inch pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt OR salt and pepper as needed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1 lemon
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss your veggies (excluding parsley) with olive oil and your choice of either garlic salt or salt/pepper.
- Put your veggies into an oven safe roasting pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- While your veggies are cooking, prepare your pasta per the directions on the box.
- When pasta is cooked, drain and set aside.
- When veggies are cooked, toss with pasta. Top mixture with the juice from one lemon half.
- Top with parsley and serve!
- NOTE: If you are a garlic lover, you can add finely diced garlic clove to your dish when you combine the pasta and vegetables. Remember, you do have the second half of your lemon, you can add in more lemon juice if you'd like to elevate the flavor of the dish.