If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The traditionally Chilli is a non-vegetarian dish made with Chicken. Paneer chilli Recipe is modified form Chicken Chilli. It is most loveable and mouth-watering dish with the combination of two cuisines in one plate, which is happily consume by all and it is also has famous name as Desi Chinese Paneer Chilli. Paneer chilli flavoured with all the ethnic Chinese flavours is an all-time favourite that is really easy to prepare. Serve it as a starter or even as accompaniment for your main meal —ravi kumar
- 1 Packet Ching's Secret Paneer Chilli Masala
- 2 teaspoons tbsp. of Oil
- 200 grams 200g of Paneer Cubes
- 1 Green Chilli
- Chopped Spring onion for garnishing
- Step 1: Add 3 tsp (20g) Ching’s Secret Paneer Chilli Masala to 2 cups (300ml) water & mix well.
- Step 2: Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan & stir-fry 200g paneer cubes, 1 cup (100g) diced vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot) & 1 slit green chilli (add more if you want it hot) for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 3: Add masala mixture & stir well. Bring to a boil & simmer for 2-3 minutes. For thicker gravy simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion & serve hot.