If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I know what you're thinking. Dreamy creamy cauliflower tortillas is that even possible? Yes, it is and these are amazing. —The Tortilla Channel
pinch salt to taste
pinch pepper to taste
- Grate the cauliflower fine and put it in a bowl
- In the microwave for 4 minutes (stir after 2 minutes) or let cauliflower steam for 5 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven at 400℉ / 200℃
- Put the cauliflower in a kitchen towel and squeeze out all of the moisture. Be careful this can be very hot!
- Transfer the cauliflower into a bowl and stir through thoroughly
- Whisk two eggs in a separate bowl
- Add about half of the egg mix to the cauliflower and stir
- Add the remainder of the eggs to the cauliflower and mix some more
- Put parchment paper on baking tin
- Shape the cauliflower into a tortilla using a spoon
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and let is cool slightly
- Heat a non stick pan to medium heat (no oil or butter required)
- Bake the cauliflower in the pan until nice and brown on both sides
- Serve immediately