If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chings Schezwan Fried Rice is Indo-Chinese cuisine and it is a much-loved cuisine among the Indians owing to its Delicious flavours and fresh, robust tastes. Schezwan Fried rice is a very versatile dish and you can make so many versions depending on the availability of ingredients and choice of vegetarian or non-vegetarian. When the taste of spices and herbs come in one plate and the aroma makes you feel like to eat entire plate. —ravi kumar
- 1 1 Packet Ching's Schezwan Fried Rice Masala
- 4 tablespoons of Oil
- 2 cups of Chopped Vegetables of your choice (cabbage, carrot, capsicum, onion, french beans, etc)
- 6 cups of Boiled Rice
- Chopped spring onion for garnishing
- Step 1: Heat 4 tbsp of oil in a pan & stir-fry 2 cups of chopped vegetables of your choice (carrot, capsicum, onion, cabbage, French beans, etc) for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 2: Add 6 cups of boiled rice (leftover rice from last night's dinner is perfect) to the vegetables.
- Step 3: Add Ching’s Secret Schezwan Masala & stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Your Schezwan Fried Rice is ready.