If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Lets go outside! The sun is shining, birds are singing and its time for a BBQ. To honour Summer we're making Big BBQ Chicken Wrap burgers. —The Tortilla Channel
- 2 flour tortillas
- 300 grams minced chicken
- 1 egg
- 0.5 cups breadcrumbs
- 0.5 white onion
- 0.5 red onion
- 1 lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 0.5 cups guacamole
- 2 strips of bacon
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 pinch pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons favorite topping, e.g. tomato ketchup
- Fire up the barbecue
- Break the egg into a bowl
- Add the breadcrumbs and white onion
- Add salt and pepper
- Whisk the mixture
- Add the minced chicken and stir thoroughly
- Divide into four patties and shape into burgers
- When the barbecue is nice and hot put the burgers on the grill
- Turn until golden brown
- Bake the bacon
- Bake the red onion
- Warm the tortillas
- To assemble the burger. You have to be able to fold the tortilla in half. Take a tortilla and stack lettuce, burger, onion, tomato and bacon on the right side of the tortilla.
- Stack the second burger on the left side of the tortilla but in reverse order. So start with bacon, tomato, onion, burger and lettuce.
- Fold the tortilla in half and then fold it again. You now have a quart tortilla.