If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Veg Manchurians are very yummy veg balls dipped in Delicious gravy. The Veg Manchurian can serve as Snacks or as the Side dish and it can serve with gravy or without gravy it depends. It is one of the best and delicious dishes to consume. In India, Veg Manchurian has the different name like Desi Chinese Veg Manchurian or Indo-Chinese Veg Manchurian because it is the combination of Chinese and Indian Cuisine in one bowl. It is very to make at home with few ingredients. —ravi kumar
- 1 Packet Ching's Secret Veg Manchurian Masala
- 1 cup Grated Cabbage
- 1 Finely Chopped Green Chilli
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Ginge
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- ¼ cups Besan
- Oil for deep frying
- 100 grams of Diced Vegetables (onions, capsicum, carrot)
- 300 milliliters water
- Chopped spring onion for garnishing
- For the Manchurian balls: Take 2 cups grated cabbage & squeeze the water from it. In a bowl mix cabbage, 1 tsp chopped ginger, 1 tsp chopped green chilli, ¼ cup besan (gram flour) & salt to taste. Make small balls & deep fry on a low flame till golden brown.
- Step 1: Add 3 tsp (20g) Ching’s Secret Veg Manchurian Miracle Masala to 2 cups (300ml) water & mix well.
- Step 2: Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan & stir-fry 1 cup (100g) of diced vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot) for 2-3 minutes & add Manchurian Balls
- Step 3: Add masala mixture & stir well. Bring to boil & simmer for 2-3 minutes. For thicker gravy simmer for 3-4 minutes. Garnish with chopped spring onion & serve hot