If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Schezwan Masala Aloo is the famous street dish in India and even in Asia sub-continent; Schezwan Masala Aloo Recipe made of boiled or fried potato and adding with spices and chutney which make it delicious street food. And even you can serve it as snacks, side dish, or in the main course. Schezwan Masala Aloo is loved by all food lovers. When you take a bite of Schezwan Masala Aloo you can feel a blast of herbs and spicy with different taste. And now this dish also popularised in worldwide and love by foreign people. —ravi kumar
- 3 tablespoons Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- 250 grams Baby Potatoes (boiled and peeled)
- 3 Bay Leaf (tej patta)
- 1 tablespoon Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tablespoon Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- In a Kadai heat oil, add cumin seeds, bay leaf and cook for about 30 secs. Now add all the ingredients and cook for about 4-5 mins or until semi dry. Serve.