These heavenly hearty spicy chicken quesadillas are great for lunch. An easy recipe with home made flour tortillas so delicious.
These heavenly hearty spicy chicken quesadillas are great for lunch. An easy recipe with home made flour tortillas so delicious.—The Tortilla Channel
grams (leftover) chicken sliced into small strips
(home made) flour tortillas
finely chopped onion
clove of finely chopped garlic
tablespoons shredded cheese to taste
tablespoons roasted red spicy tomato salsa
tablespoons oil (olive oil or sunflower oil)
In This Recipe
- Put oil in the pan and heat.
- Fry the onion and garlic.
- Add the chicken and stir regularly. If you do not have leftover chicken bake the chicken first then add the onion and garlic.
- Add the roasted red spicy tomato salsa and the water. Stir the mixture.
- Put half of the chicken mixture on the tortilla. Top with chives and shredded cheese.
- Close tortilla.
- Repeat above steps and fry both quesadillas in a medium to hot pan.
- Turn en take out of the pan.
- Serve immediately.