If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These heavenly hearty spicy chicken quesadillas are great for lunch. An easy recipe with home made flour tortillas so delicious. —The Tortilla Channel
- 150 grams (leftover) chicken sliced into small strips
- 2 (home made) flour tortillas
- 0.5 finely chopped onion
- 1 clove of finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheese to taste
- 2 tablespoons roasted red spicy tomato salsa
- 2 tablespoons oil (olive oil or sunflower oil)
- 0.25 cups water
- Put oil in the pan and heat.
- Fry the onion and garlic.
- Add the chicken and stir regularly. If you do not have leftover chicken bake the chicken first then add the onion and garlic.
- Add the roasted red spicy tomato salsa and the water. Stir the mixture.
- Put half of the chicken mixture on the tortilla. Top with chives and shredded cheese.
- Close tortilla.
- Repeat above steps and fry both quesadillas in a medium to hot pan.
- Turn en take out of the pan.
- Serve immediately.