If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Schezwan Kadai Cholle is a very spicy, hearty and tempting curry prepared from white chickpeas. This very popular dish is prepared with a blend of selected spices. The recipe is and majestic, easy to make. When the taste of spices and herbs come in one plate and the aroma makes you feel like to eat the entire plate. Schezwan Kadai Cholle Recipe is the combination of Indian food with Chinese schezwan. —ravi kumar
tablespoons Ching's Secret Schezwan Chutney
cups Kabuli Channa boiled
tablespoon Cumin Seeds
inch Ginger (juliennes)
Slit Green Chillies
tablespoon Garlic (chopped)
- Step 1: Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, ajwain and fry.
- Step 2: Add ginger, slit green chillies, and chopped garlic. Fry for 2-3 mins.
- Step 3: Add Schezwan Chutney and cook for about 2-3 mins. Then add boiled channa and mix well.
- Step 4: Add water and cook the channa for 6-7 mins. Add Salt.
- Step 5: Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Step 6: Remove it in a serving bowl and serve hot.