If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the perfect mixture of Chinese spices with some Indian tadkaa. It is very tasty and flavorful.it Process is very easy. You just have to add Schezwan Fried Rice and stir-fry it for 1-2 minute and if you want to add something more to it, you can go with that and hence it is ready to eat. Many food lovers have been using this to fulfil their craving for schezwan fried rice. It satisfies taste buds very well. It’s a worth to make this recipe at home. And you can give healthy homemade schezwan rice to your child without any hassle. The Recipe for Schezwan Fried Recipe is awesome and delicious to have. —ravi kumar
- 1 Packet Ching's Schezwan Fried Rice Masala
- 4 tbsp. of Oil
- 2 cups of Chopped Vegetables of your choice (cabbage, carrot, capsicum, onion, french beans, etc)
- 6 cups of Boiled Rice
- Chopped spring onion for garnishing
- Step 1: Heat 4 tbsp of oil in a pan & stir-fry 2 cups of chopped vegetables of your choice (carrot, capsicum, onion, cabbage, French beans, etc) for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 2: Add 6 cups of boiled rice (leftover rice from last night's dinner is perfect) to the vegetables.
- Step 3: Add Ching’s Secret Schezwan Masala & stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Your Schezwan Fried Rice is ready.